Teaching in School
Teaching in community schools across Nepal can help improve the learning outcomes of marginalized children. Bungamati Foundation Nepal offers volunteers the opportunity to teach various subjects such as English, math, science, social studies, and extracurricular activities in these schools. The volunteers can work with Nepali teachers and students and learn from each other. The volunteers can also share their culture and experiences with the school community and make a positive difference in their lives.
- Assist the teacher to prepare a plan of teaching and learning activities.
- Help the teacher to prepare, manage, and use teaching and learning materials.
- Support the teacher to manage the classroom, sitting arrangement, and student behavior.
- Assist the teacher to deliver teaching and learning activities that are engaging and effective.
- Support the teacher to assess the learning outcomes and provide feedback and remedial support.
- Volunteer to support the school to prepare, manage, and implement a school improvement plan.
- Help to manage parent-teacher interaction and communication.
- Assist to manage extracurricular activities such as sports, arts, clubs, etc.
- Manage teaching and learning activities for the students on English, math, science, social studies.